The Sunday post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, showcase books, and recap the past week.
BLOG POSTS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED
March 10 to March 16
- The Oy with the Reading Already Tag ft. Gilmore Girls
- Top 5 Tuesday: Books Set in Your Country (Canada!)
- MINI-REVIEW: “Tash Hearts Tolstoy” by Kathryn Ormsbee
- Can’t Wait Wednesday: The Devouring Gray
- ARC REVIEW: Sky Without Stars by Jessica Brody and Joanne Rendell
- What’s on My NetGalley Shelf?
- The Cruel Prince and Throne of Glass Reviews
Our Favourite Post of the Week: ARC REVIEW: Sky Without Stars
AROUND THE BLOGOSPHERE
Old and New Posts that We Want to Highlight 💥
- What Makes a Good Plot Twist? by Xandra @ Starry Sky Books.
March 17 to March 23
- ARC REVIEW: The Princess and the Fangirl
- Sha was approved for HER FIRST PHYSICAL ARC AND SHE’S SCREAMING. Sorry for the caps. Expect details on the book and the wonderful publishing house that granted this magical moment to come soon! (I’m building the hype and feel no remorse.) I said it on Twitter and I’ll say it again: thank you to everyone who has supported BPR and helped bring me to a place where physical ARCs are a possibility! I know because of location physical copies are not even an option to many bloggers, and I truly treasure this chance.
- From March 19 to March 22, we are holding #MeetMeMarch here at BPR. Each day will have a feature post that helps you get to know who we are, behind the screen. We’ll be tagging some of our friends at the end of each post to participate. Follow the tags to meet new people and make new besties within the book blog community!
- I did a Buddy Read with my best Canadian buddy Rendz! Read what we thought about The Last Namsara here.