Young adult (YA) and middle grade (MG) fiction bring us to places where heroes and heroines seize the day and find their greatest selves. At BPR, we love to find our own inner royalty within the page by sharing our passion for great lit with YOU!
Use this section of our blog to search for reviews on books that are coming soon, already out, and recently announced. Happy reading!
A comprehensive guide of all the book reviews posted on Book Princess Reviews. Books are tagged with a diversity emoji key to help you find LGBTQ+ rep, disability rep, mental health rep, and more.
|| THE ROYAL LIBRARY ||
Catch Mandy’s and Sha’s reviews of advance reader copies (ARCs) of select MG and YA books. ARC reviews are posted one to two weeks before publication date, giving you a chance to cop what’s hot before it hits shelves.
- ARC REVIEW: We Are All His Creatures: Tales of P. T. Barnum, the Greatest Showman by Deborah Noyes 💭Creature or Not, This Was Not the Greatest
- ARC REVIEW: “Woven in Moonlight” by Isabel Ibanez
- 🧜 How All the Stars and Teeth by Adalyn Grace Gave Me All the Little Mermaid Feels + a Mini Review 🧜
- ARC Review: What Kind of Girl by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
- REVIEW: Jane Anonymous by Laurie Faria Stolarz 💭 I’m Still 200% Not Over This Emotionally and Mentally Complex Read
See what these book princesses are highly anticipating in the YA & MG Fiction book world. These “Can’t Wait Wednesday” posts highlight books that have been announced but won’t hit shelves for at least another four months.
- Can’t Wait Wednesday: Maya and the Rising Dark
- Can’t Wait Wednesday: Witches of Ash and Ruin
- Can’t Wait Wednesday: Havenfall
- Can’t Wait Wednesday: Loveless
- Can’t Wait Wednesday: The Scapegracers
Mandy and Sha pair up to read and then review a YA/MG book. You would think best friends would share a taste in literature, but these buddy reads show the diversity in reading preferences—and the hilarity that occurs when two people meet one book.
- Princess Wars: The Wrath and the Dawn
- 👑 Princess Wars: A Royal Exchange 👑 (Co-Blogger Book Swap)
- Sha + Mandy Take On: Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
- Buddy Read: Pivot Point by Kasie West
- Sha + Mandy Buddy Read: Paranormalcy