The Sunday post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, showcase books, and recap the past week.
BLOG POSTS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED
March 31 to April 6
- March Wrap-Up & April TBR
- Wicked Saints Blog Tour
- March #BookBattle: What’s Your Most Anticipated Read This Month?
- ARC REVIEW: The Last Voyage of Poe Blythe by Allie Condie
- Should You Engage in Book Drama?
Our Favourite Post of the Week: Should You Engage in Book Drama?
AROUND THE BLOGOSPHERE
Old and New Posts that We Want to Highlight 💥
- Dani had a fantastic post on her blog, Perspective of a Writer, on how to instagram without facing major discouragement. It’s perfect advice for newcomers – but also for those still dabbling in it and even older users like myself.
- Siobhan wrote a much needed post to hear on her Blog, Siobhan’s Novelties about dealing with guilt of taking blogging breaks. We definitely all feel the guilt of taking a break from our babies, but they are so so important to have. She gives some great advice as well.
April 7 to April 13
- In the Neighborhood of True by Susan Kaplan Carlton
- Serious Moonlight by Jenn Bennett
- Mandy received an e-ARC of Spin the Dawn courtesy of Knopf. Release date: July 9 2019. Why are we excited? This story is supposed to be Mulan meets Project Runway, and like can there BE a better combo??? The cover is gorgeous as well, and I’ve heard Lim’s writing is great in Reflection.
- Mandy received a physical review copy of Much Ado About Mean Girls courtesy of Quirk Books. Release date: April 23, 2019. Why are we excited? IT IS MEAN GIRLS. MEETS SHAKESPEARE. Um, like, like, like. I can’t. It’s all too much.
Sha and Mandy are currently participating in #UnsolvedAThon. Read more about it here in Mandy’s TBR!