The Sunday post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, showcase books, and recap the past week.
BLOG POSTS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED
Jan. 13 to Jan. 19
- The Sunday Post
- Short-a-Thon Mini Reviews [PART 2]
- ARC REVIEW: “Goodbye, Perfect” by Sara Barnard
- The Greatest Showman Book Tag
- Top 5 Tuesday: Reasons I ❤️ Reading
- Can’t Wait Wednesday: The Wise and the Wicked
- GOODBYE, PERFECT Feature: Testing a Co-Blogger Friendship
- ARC REVIEW: “A Danger to Herself and Others” by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
- The Fictional Family Book Tag
- First Impression Friday: “Thomas Wildus and the Book of Sorrows”
- THE DECEIVERS Feature: Can We Lie to You? *Three Lies & One Truth*
Our Favourite Post of the Week: The Deceivers Feature: Can We Lie to You?
AROUND THE BLOGOSPHERE
Old and New Posts that We Want to Highlight 💥
- My Not-so-Secret WordPress Tips & Tricks for Formatting and More from May @ Forever and Everly. This blog post has me freaking out because I LOVE formatting and I’m about to go crazy. I can literally make a secret spoiler tab. A SECRET SPOILER TAB.
Jan. 20 to Jan. 26
- ARC REVIEW: Courting Darkness
- ARC REVIEW: Thomas Wildus and the Book of Sorrows
- We didn’t get any book mail this week.
We’re hosting JanuARCary! Learn more HERE.
How has your week been in books, life, and more?