The Sunday post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, showcase books, and recap the past week.
BLOG POSTS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED
Nov. 4 to Nov. 10
- “Rule” by Ellen Goodlett > A Spoiler Rant Review
- ARC Review: “Feminism from A to Z” by Gayle E. Pitman
- Book Characters We Would Elect as President
- Top 5 Tuesday: Books I Almost DNF’d (But Now Love?)
- Why Readers (and Bloggers) Are Disney Princesses
- Can’t Wait Wednesday: The Disasters
- Review: “Seafire” by Natalie C. Parker
- How to Look Like a Disney Princess (+ some Product Reviews)
- #POLL: Would You Rather 7 Minutes of Free Shopping in a Bookstore, Or…
- Library Lover’s Book Tag
Our Favourite Post of the Week: Why Readers (and Bloggers) and Disney Princesses
AROUND THE BLOGOSPHERE
Old and New Posts that We Want to Highlight 💥
Reading through the Ages: YA Book Recommendations for Teens of Any Age! from Vicky @ Vicky Who Reads. A crraazyy comprehensive list full of books recommendations for ages 12 to 17.
Tips and Tricks for Attending YALLFest from A Court of Coffee and Books. YALLFest may be over now, but most of these tips apply to book cons in general. They were a major help for Mandy in her planning! Also, if you’re thinking about heading to YALL next year … well, it’s never too early to start strategizing! (Well, okay, this is maybe a bit early, haha.)
Nov. 11 to Nov. 17
- ARC REVIEW: How to Fracture a Fairytale
- Not Even Bones
- Dreaming Dangerous
- We got none of the beautiful book mail but expect a recap of allll the exciting ARCs Mandy picked up at YALLFest coming soon!
Mandy and Sha are participating in Rebecca @ Bookishly Rebecca’s and Malanie @ Malanie Loves Fiction’s “Read and Chill-A-Thon” this November. Check out the prompts and rules for participation here!
How has your week been in books, life, and more?