I was tagged by the lovely Jamie over at Bubbly Books for this tag. She created it herself, and it’s so brilliant! I’m such a princess of swoons and feels, so I love talking about some brilliant ships. Lately I haven’t been feelings the feels, so I was hoping this would bring it back! Make sure to follow Jamie because she’s fabulous! Super sweet, brings great reviews for romance, NA, and YA books, and has fun tags like this! Make sure to check out her blog here!
- Answer the eleven questions provided by the blogger who tagged you
- Come up with eleven new questions of your own!
- Tag 5 new bloggers!
- Mention the blogger who tagged you and have fun!!
1) If you could date a fictional character who would it be and why?
2) If you were to go on a date with said fictional character where would you go and what would you do?
I would go to the Stay Sweet ice cream stand! Omigosh, that ice cream sounded so good, and the person I’m involved with needs to now ice cream is an important food group in my life from the start.
3) A favorite “ship”/ couple you’ve read?
Cresswell. Cresswell. Cresswell.
4) A “ship”/couple you hated?
Oh, I’m not sure. There were some ships that I wasn’t a fan of, but I’m not sure if there was one that I full out HATED.
5) A book that had the classic Hate to Love trope?
6) A book that had insta love?
7) A book with a light cutesie relationship?
8) A book with a relationship that made you cry?
9) A book without romance (or with very little)?
Apparently middle grade for the win, but these were just the ones that I found first in my image library, lol.
10) If you could delete one “ship” from a book who would it be and why?
11) A new couple you read that you ship?
I was looking back through the books that I read this year, and omigosh, I feel like a failure in ships. It’s been a really really really long time since I’ve felt super strongly about a ship. I’m usually the princess of swoons and ships, and I can’t even think of a new brilliant one off the top of my head??? Maybe Alex and Magnus from the Magnus Chase series since they were just too cute.
I really really liked Jami’es questions and I really couldn’t think of any as cute and brilliant as hers, so I’m just going to use hers!