The moment I saw this tag, I knew I had to do it. I’m not so much a cheese fan, but it can be quite yummy. I always refer to the best swoony romance books as “adorable cheesy goodness” so of course I’m all over this. Thank you so much to Amanda @ MetalPhantasmReads for tagging me for this. She has an amazing blog full of fantastic reviews, great bookish content, and more! She’s also super super sweet. Make sure to check her blog out and also the creator’s, Sydney’s who is a fantastic blogger as well!
- Tag the original creator: Fire and Rain Books
- Ping back the person who tagged you (above)
- Have fun!
1. Cheddar The Classic Cheese: Pick your favorite classic novel
The Importance of Being Earnest! Forever will be in love with Oscar Wilde’s spectacular wit and just total funnies.
2. Swiss The Hole-y Cheese: Pick an emotional rollercoaster
Sweet Black Waves had me tenseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee throughout the book. I was up and down with my emotions the entire time especially when I knew something was coming.
3. Blue Cheese The Controversial Cheese: Name an unpopular opinion
oH NO. I’m the Captain of Unpopular Opinion. Name a hyped book and I probably did not enjoy. I’m forever in Displeased Land when it comes to popular opinion. Most recently it was with To Kill a Kingdom, which everyone loved and I gave a pitiful one crown to.
4. Brie The Favorite Cheese: Name an author you always want more of
5. Gouda The Dutch Cheese: A book that makes you want to travel
Now a Major Motion Picture made me want to go back to Ireland so badly. And see other gorgeous places.
6. American The Fake Cheese: Your least favorite book
Lol, oh where do I count the ways. Here are a few recent un-favorites books that got a one crown.
7. Colby Jack The Mixed Cheese: Pick your favorite ship
CRESSWELL CRESSWELL CRESSWELL
8. Mozzarella Cheese The Simple Cheese: An old favorite you’ll never stop loving
That’s actually really hard. I have this habit of loving books, putting them on my favorites shelf, and then end up not feeling them much later on. So far, some have stayed, but that’s honestly why my favorites bookshelf stays at a pitiful less than forty book number.
9. Pepperjack The Spicy Cheese: A book you can’t judge by the cover
This is one of my absolute favorite series, but they have the sketchiest covers. Like, what even is the last one??? Is it a window? Jail cell? Jail cell window? The writing is like stencils, and the florescent road on the first is just a bit too much. BUT THE CONTENT IS MY LOVE. It’s one of the greatest ships I’ve read, and it was just so interesting. But super sketch.
10. Muenster Cheese The Monster Cheese: A villain that should never have the chance to eat cheese again
Levana! First off, I don’t think she would even appreciate the greatness of cheese. And after what she did in Winter, forever crossed off the cheese list.
And anyone else who would like to do it!
What do you think? What are some of your answers to this? Do you like cheese, lol? Let’s discuss in the comments below!