Me = super behind on everything, but I’m working on it. 😄 The lovely Katlyn over @ Everything Under the Sun nominated me just one day shy a month ago for this award. Please go check out her wonderful blog instead of totally looking upon my failure to get this up in a timely manner. It’s rather sad, so shhhh. 😄 Check out her fantastic post here, and thanks so much, Katlyn!
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write then 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
If you could go back in time knowing what you know now, would you change your life or relive it? Why?
Oh gosh. I’m not quite sure. I think probably to reach out more to people and build stronger bonds. A lot of my high school friends that were my best ones were made in senior year, and trust me, I wish I could tell myself to go back and make them earlier so high school would have been a lot funner. 😄 Wait, more fun? Oh goodness.
Do you have your future kids names picked out and what are they?
Oh no, I’m terrible with names. 😄 And I haven’t really thought about kids quite yet. I do like the names Lila and Bash, though. So I suppose if I have a choice, those names might crop up.
What food do you hate most?
There is a lottttt. I’m a super picky eater. I do hate arugula, though. It always tricks me, and I think it’s a tasty piece of lettuce WHEN IT’S NOT AND IT UPSETS ME. Clearly, it has really hurt me to the core. 😄
What is your favorite movie and why?
Well, clearly Disney movies are totally up there, but my favorite is actually The Princess Bride. I literally can watch it a million times and still laugh out loud about something…even when I know the lines by heart.
If you could date any fictional character who would it be and why?
…THORNE from TLC. Clearly. He’s a swoonboat. But recently, I totally would take the burden of dating Riden from Daughter of the Pirate King. I mean, ONLY if I had to. 😉
If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
SOMEWHERE WITH LOTS OF AUTHOR EVENTS. We literally get none. So there’s that. 😉
What was the happiest moment in your life so far?
I’m really not sure. Gosh, Katlyn, you’re bringing on the hard questions. D: I’m stuck. I think there is a lot of amazing, happy moments that I have had in my life, and I literally cannot think of one. It’s like that question when you just have to pick one, and you’re like, wait, I WAS HAPPY? I’VE HAD HAPPY MOMENTS? BUT I CAN’T THINK OF ANYTHING. D:
What is your dream job?
It used to be a writer for television or movies – well, actually just the idea person for them. I had some boss ideas back in the day. Wait, is boss still a thing? No? Oh, well, this is awkward. ANYWAY. I think this – book blogging – would make a wonderful dream job.
If you could have three wishes what would they be?
More books, more books, more money for books 😉
If you could have any animal in the world as your pet which would you pick?
I’m so lame that I would still just pick a kitty. But a kitty that stays a kitty. So they can be cute forever. 😄
Who is the one person, alive or dead, you would want to spend a whole week with?
There are two people that have died in my life that were massively important to me, and I would probably bring back one of them so I can have more time with them. And way to go for vagueness, me. I’m so impressed. 😛
Thanks so much, Katlyn!
- If you had to sort your own personal library, how would you do it – color, author, another way?
- How important is a cover on a book for you?
- What made you choose blogging – not Youtube or etc. but blogging?
- What Princess (or Disney character) can you relate the most with? IF you don’t watch much Disney, what fictional character period can you?
- If you could only have one song as mood music to reading, what you choose?
- If you had to have your favorite meal – sans arugula of course – what would it be?
- Do you have a favorite time of year? If so, when is it and why?
- What was your last binge watch/read?
- What was your favorite story (folktale or fairytale maybe?) as a kid?
- Do you discuss books with anyone in real life?
- If you could meet your favorite author, who would it be and what one question would you ask them?
Since I am catching up on a ton of tags, I’ll obviously be trying to tag people in the next few days, so I don’t want to do 11 each time (people will probably be giving me a lot of side eye so I’m going to try not to do too many people). Again, feel free not to do it if you’re not interested! 🙂
And you? Maybe? Sort of? 😉
What do you think? What are some of your answers to these questions?