Me = super behind on everything, but I’m working on it. XD The lovely Katlyn over @ Everything Under the Sun nominated me just one day shy a month ago for this award. Please go check out her wonderful blog instead of totally looking upon my failure to get this up in a timely manner. It’s rather sad, so shhhh. XD Check out her fantastic post here, and thanks so much, Katlyn!
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write then 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
If you could go back in time knowing what you know now, would you change your life or relive it? Why?
Oh gosh. I’m not quite sure. I think probably to reach out more to people and build stronger bonds. A lot of my high school friends that were my best ones were made in senior year, and trust me, I wish I could tell myself to go back and make them earlier so high school would have been a lot funner. XD Wait, more fun? Oh goodness.
Do you have your future kids names picked out and what are they?
Oh no, I’m terrible with names. XD And I haven’t really thought about kids quite yet. I do like the names Lila and Bash, though. So I suppose if I have a choice, those names might crop up.
What food do you hate most?
There is a lottttt. I’m a super picky eater. I do hate arugula, though. It always tricks me, and I think it’s a tasty piece of lettuce WHEN IT’S NOT AND IT UPSETS ME. Clearly, it has really hurt me to the core. XD
What is your favorite movie and why?
Well, clearly Disney movies are totally up there, but my favorite is actually The Princess Bride. I literally can watch it a million times and still laugh out loud about something…even when I know the lines by heart.
If you could date any fictional character who would it be and why?
…THORNE from TLC. Clearly. He’s a swoonboat. But recently, I totally would take the burden of dating Riden from Daughter of the Pirate King. I mean, ONLY if I had to. 😉
If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
SOMEWHERE WITH LOTS OF AUTHOR EVENTS. We literally get none. So there’s that. 😉
What was the happiest moment in your life so far?
I’m really not sure. Gosh, Katlyn, you’re bringing on the hard questions. D: I’m stuck. I think there is a lot of amazing, happy moments that I have had in my life, and I literally cannot think of one. It’s like that question when you just have to pick one, and you’re like, wait, I WAS HAPPY? I’VE HAD HAPPY MOMENTS? BUT I CAN’T THINK OF ANYTHING. D:
What is your dream job?
It used to be a writer for television or movies – well, actually just the idea person for them. I had some boss ideas back in the day. Wait, is boss still a thing? No? Oh, well, this is awkward. ANYWAY. I think this – book blogging – would make a wonderful dream job.
If you could have three wishes what would they be?
More books, more books, more money for books 😉
If you could have any animal in the world as your pet which would you pick?
I’m so lame that I would still just pick a kitty. But a kitty that stays a kitty. So they can be cute forever. XD
Who is the one person, alive or dead, you would want to spend a whole week with?
There are two people that have died in my life that were massively important to me, and I would probably bring back one of them so I can have more time with them. And way to go for vagueness, me. I’m so impressed. 😛
Thanks so much, Katlyn!
- If you had to sort your own personal library, how would you do it – color, author, another way?
- How important is a cover on a book for you?
- What made you choose blogging – not Youtube or etc. but blogging?
- What Princess (or Disney character) can you relate the most with? IF you don’t watch much Disney, what fictional character period can you?
- If you could only have one song as mood music to reading, what you choose?
- If you had to have your favorite meal – sans arugula of course – what would it be?
- Do you have a favorite time of year? If so, when is it and why?
- What was your last binge watch/read?
- What was your favorite story (folktale or fairytale maybe?) as a kid?
- Do you discuss books with anyone in real life?
- If you could meet your favorite author, who would it be and what one question would you ask them?
Since I am catching up on a ton of tags, I’ll obviously be trying to tag people in the next few days, so I don’t want to do 11 each time (people will probably be giving me a lot of side eye so I’m going to try not to do too many people). Again, feel free not to do it if you’re not interested! 🙂
And you? Maybe? Sort of? 😉
What do you think? What are some of your answers to these questions?