It’s time again for the cutest award to arrive on the blog atmosphere! LOOK AT THE KITTY IN THE SHIP. IT’S SO CUTE.
I would love to thank both The Book Cover Girls and Joanne @ YA Guitarist for the nomination! Both of them have lovely blogs filled with great book reviews, book tags, and so much bookish fun! Check out The Book Cover Girls here and the YA Guitarist‘s here.
- Anybody nominated can nominate eight other bloggers.
- The nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
The Book Cover Girls’ Questions
If you could bring any fictional character to life who would it be and why.
Thorne from TLC! Although if he was real, my heart probably couldn’t handle it. He’s just so swoony, and I just need his comedic genius in this world. 😄
What is the one book that you have reread more than any other? How many times have you read it? Why do you always go back to that one?
Huh. I do a lot of mini rereads on certain books I adore. The one that I always seem to come back to the most is Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers. The swoons and feels between Duval and Ismae always get me, and I just love the whole concept of this book.
If you could only read one author’s work for the rest of your life, which author would it be? Why?
Oh gosh, that’s hard. I have three authors that I just adore, and you want me to choose? Oh gosh, ugh. How about a tie? It’s better than three, right? Ugh. It would either be Marissa Meyer or Simone St. James. Meyer is the queeeeeen of YA retellings and basically all of YA for me, and St. James just writes the best adult novels. They have ghosts and mystery and romance. The feels!
– What is your most anticipated book release in this year?
Oh gosh, there are farrrrrrrrr too many. The biggest right now would probably be I Believe In a Thing Called Love by Maurene Goo. I’ve seen so many good reviews for it, and it just sounds like the cutest!
– What character, in a novel, are you able to relate to the best?
I always fail at coming up with a character that’s like me. 😄 However, recently, I think Kate from Operation Prom Date fits pretty well. She totally understand the fangirl life and how it feels to ship so hard.
– What is one of the worst reading slump you have been through?
When I first started upper grade school, I would go for a longgggg time without reading. I mean, I would just pick up a book during the summer and then binge read throughout to make up for it. It would go for a long time. However, that’s not really a book slump. Probably the one where it took me four months to read one book? 😄
Thank you so much to these lovely bloggers for the nominating/tagging me! I really appreciate it, and make sure you check out their wonderful blogs!
Tag…you’re it! Again, in the most polite way possible and if you don’t feel like doing it and/or have already done it, feel free to skip since I wasn’t sure if you did tags or not!
- If you could frame one book cover as a work of art, what would it be?
- Suprise! There’s a book on your doorstep. What is it and why?
- If you could set a book in any setting, what country would it be and why?
What are some of your answers to these questions? Let’s discuss in the comments below!