I think it’s my third time doing it? I’m not quite sure. There is a very easy way to figure it out, but, um, that’s a lot of work for this Book Princess that is trying to juggle what book she’s going to binge read next. Priorities, kids, priorities.
I would like to thank the fantastic Kate over at meltingpotsandothercalamities for this wonderful award. She has an epic blog filled with book tags, fun reviews, and webtoons information that is always a lot of fun! Check it out here!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion award was created by Okoto Enigma @ Okoto Enigma. You should check the blog out!
Three Facts About Me:
- I have a weird love/hate relationship with roller coasters. Seeing as I’m paranoid of much and this weird and even get scared over those terribly fake ghost shows, you could see where I might have been terribly scared of roller coasters. However, I actually enjoyed them when I first went on them a few years ago…until I see all the news stories about the deaths caused by them. Then it gets real scary.
- Some of my favorite shows are these weird monster hunting documentary series. I don’t even believe in most of the things they’re looking for, but they’re so entertaining and captivating…or maybe it’s just the hosts since some are being funny for the show and some are just being unintentional in their insanity. I’m looking at you Finding Bigfoot for that last one – but it’s probably my second favorite show. 😄
- I really can’t think of a clever third fact.Ugh.
1. Have you ever checked out a hyped book/movie/TV show/other type of fiction, and did you enjoy it?
Um, yes. 😄 I think you can refer to yesterday’s post about A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. I either tend to say away from hyped up books or dive head first into them. There is no in-between for me. This one sadly didn’t work out for me.
2. What is your favorite fandom? I don’t mean the show or book itself, but the group of people involved.
TLC or SOC fandom! Everyone is lovely and no one judges me if I squeal at Caraval’s description of a hat full of crows or just say whenever I was writing A Court of Thorns…I really wanted to add an e to the word and put it all in CAPS. Such a lovely group! 😀
3. Give two of your favorite quotes, one funny, and the other inspirational.
Well, isn’t this fascinating? Both of my quotes come from the great Oscar Wilde. Forever heart eyes when it comes to that man. Both came from Goodreads.
4. While writing your posts, do you have writer’s block, and if so, what kind is it? Like, do you have trouble coming up with ideas, or do you lack motivation?
Sometimes I’m just not in the mood to write – mostly because my attention is somewhere else. Mostly, when I do that, I go do something else for a while and then come back to it when I feel a bit more focused so I can actually go through the jumble in my brain and write actual words and coherent sentences.
5. (Funny question). Name something you loved as a kid. Do you still like it on occasion?
Well, it actually relates to the weird monster documentaries. I used to love this book series that talked about mythical creatures like that, and I would even read reference books during library time at school about weird sightings. I’m definitely not as fascinated as I was by it as a kid, but I clearly still am somewhat since I watch those shows.
Tag…you’re it! In the nicest and most polite way possible. As usual, feel free to skip if you don’t feel like it! Since I’ve tagged a lot of people in this before, I figured I would tag my last few book blog followers whose blogs are totally awesome. I’m not sure if you do tags or awards, but I figured I would put your name up here anyway and thanks for the follow 😉
The Candid Cover / quirkyandpeculiar / bookfandom1001 / The One Who Reads Aloud / Divine World of Books / booksaccino / Maya Hearts Books / Igniting Pages / The Book Theater / the hermit librarian / toomuchofabooknerd / Bionic Book Worm
- What was your least favorite book as a kid? Do you remember?
- What is the last song that made you feel something big – sad, happy, etc?
- What is your favorite Disney character AND/OR Princess (*please be a Princess ;)*) and why?
- What book types are your guilty pleasure?
- Would you ever run for president/prime minister/leader of your country?